When you are planning to Start your own website one of the biggest challenge is to decide what type of web hosting plan you will use to host your site. There are many options with different price range to pick from, but you’ll need to be sure you’re choosing the right one.
Choosing a plan that offers you the right level of assets and feature is necessary, so you can set up your site for progress all along.
In this article, we’ll make sense of the various sorts of web hosting plans you can select, talk about their advantages and disadvantages, and assist you with choosing them. How about we get right to it!
Web hosting is a service that permits facilitating/post-web-server applications( site or page ) on a PC framework through which internet browser clients can have simple access to electronic substance on the Web.
Web Server or Web Host is a PC framework that give web facilitating. At the point when Web client’s need to see your site, they should simply type your site address into their program. The client’s PC will then interface with your server and your pages will be delivered to them through the program. Fundamentally, the web has permit the clients to put reports, for example, HTML pages, designs, and other media records, and so on onto an exceptional kind of PC called a web server. It gives a consistent and rapid association with the foundation of the Web.
Various sorts of Web hosting services listed below with details.
- Free Hosting
- Virtual or Shared Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Co-location Hosting
- Managed hosting
- wordpress hosting
- reseller hosting
Free Hosting :
This is free hosting service . This type of hosting is available with many sites that allows to host some web pages without any cost .loke Hostinger
- Free of cost
- Use websites to add ads. banners and other forms of advertising things
- No Customer support
- lesser data transfer as bandwidth is low.
- don’t have control over your website
Virtual or Shared Hosting :
In this type hosting service where many websites reside on one web server connected to the internet.
Shared hosting doesn’t always have the best reputation and the quality of the service you get will depend on your web hosting service provider. While some shared hosting plans are very limiting, others can handle websites that get decent amounts of traffic. if your are in starting stage of your website then share hosting is best option for you to save money and get you website to be hosted.
- Easy and affordable plans for starting websites.
- Secured by hosting provider
- Technical support to help for new users if they need any help.
- Shared hosting perform slow when traffic is more.
- Less flexible than dedicated hosting
Dedicated Hosting :
This type of hosting is best for large websites with high traffic and it host website on dedicated server. In this you will be provided private server all to yourself, you’ll need to pay a premium for it. This type of hosting is suitable for hosting larger websites, maintaining others’ sites or managing a big online mall, etc like Google Cloud.
- Strong database support provided .
- Unlimited software support to handle your website.
- Complete root access to your servers.
- Mostly preferred for large business
- Its very costly
- Requires superior skill sets to handle the hosting server.
Co-located Hosting :
This type hosting provide you to place your own web server on the premises of a service provider. It is similar to dedicated hosting except for the fact that the server is now provided by the user-company itself and its physical needs are met by the hosting company like AWS.
- Greater Bandwidth High Up-Time.
- Unlimited Software Options are available .
- High Security provided.
- Difficult to configure and debug the issue.
- It is costly .
- Require high skills to handle the servers